With EarthQuake you can monitor the earthquakes all over the world.
• View updated list of earthquakes around the world;
• Search an event based on the date and keyword;
• View the list of closest cites to the epicenter (available for some events on USGS provider);
• View the precision of the epicenter calculation;
• Get alerts for the earthquakes (magnitude limit customizable);
• Get alerts for the tsunamis;
• Use the device as a seismograph;
• View the stats of the last events and monitoring in real time (charts order personalizable);
EarthQuake: Alerts & Tracking is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-12-26. The program can be installed on Android.
EarthQuake: Alerts & Tracking (version 3.0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of EarthQuake: Alerts & Tracking since it was posted on our website on 2018-01-26.
The latest version is 3.0.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-12-14.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-12-26
- New improved alert system, now is possible to select the provider for alerts (available: USGS, EMSC and INGV);
- Added French;
- Added Spanish;
- Graphics improvements;
- Improvements and Bug fixes;